Web Graphic Designer Needed
If you or someone you know is a web graphic designer, please take note of our latest job posting below.
We’re a small but rapidly growing creative agency looking for a web designer to join the team. Our company focuses mainly on website design and development for a variety of local and national brands, so you’ll never get bored of the same old thing.
- Branding/Logo Design
- UI/UX Design
- Responsive Graphic Design from Wireframing to Comps for Entire Websites
You will be working on unique web-based redesign projects using the latest technologies for both small and large assignments. This may include designing new logos and branding, determining site structure, audience strategy, wireframe and style tile production for client approval, and generating final site comps that will then be developed into live websites. We place an emphasis on modern design and strive to use new web technologies that will improve the overall UX.
- Exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography skills, and an awareness of contemporary design trends
- Working knowledge of UI/UX and what it means to make a functional consumer interface
- Knowing how to visually and verbally convey ideas
- Working knowledge of web standards and browser capabilities
- Being a self-starter, comfortable working on projects independently, sometimes with loose parameters but firm deadlines
- Experience working on large-scale projects for an extensive user base
- Experience creating wireframes, style tiles, and comps for responsive websites
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
- Positive attitude and good communication skills (a sense of humor never hurts)
- Ability to give and receive feedback/criticism, work/brainstorm in groups
1-3 years experience in web-based graphic design in an agency setting is preferred. Knowledge of WordPress and some coding experience is a plus.
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Relaxed working environment, casual dress
- A healthy work-life balance
- Centrally located in the Fan/Museum District
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and portfolio.